CAP Instructions and Rubric
Grading criteria for PAPER
· Introduces topic and provides overview of the issue (2 pts.)
· Discusses why this issue is pertinent to the particular unit/organization and what led student to choose the topic (2 pts.)
· Identifies unit, manager, etc. support for the project (1 pt.)
· Identifies how the project will specifically benefit the unit/organization (2 pts.)
Literature review: topic/issue
· Includes two recent articles (less than 5-7 years) from professional nursing or health sciences journals (2 pts.)
· For each article: provides brief summary and discusses how the article is pertinent and relevant to the topic/issue (4 pts./each article=8 total)
Literature review: solution/intervention
· Includes two recent (less than 5-7 years) articles from professional nursing or health sciences journals (2 pts.)
· For each article: provides brief summary and discusses how the article is pertinent and relevant to the solution or interventions (4 pts./each article=8 total)
· Articles support the student’s chosen solution or intervention (2 pts.)
· Clearly describes final project or intervention (2 pts.)
· Outlines specific steps to implement final project/solution, including timeline for how the project could be “rolled out” (4 pts.)
· Discusses how the project will address/improve the clinical issue (2 pts.)
· Discusses future follow-up, evaluation, and/or measurement of the impact of the project (3 pts.)
· Incorporates required content in a 4-5-page paper (not including title page and reference page) (2 pts.)
· Follows correct APA:
Proper title page (1 pt.)
Appropriate text spacing, font size, headings, and in-text citations (2 pts.)
Formatted reference page (2 pts.)
· Writes clearly; uses correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation; avoids first person voice (3 pts.)
Grading criteria for e-POSTER
· Clearly displays the topic or issue (2 pts.)
· Includes general information about the topic or issue
(2 pts.) *
· Communicates specifics about why it is pertinent to the particular unit or organization (2 pts.) *
· States institutional support (1 pt.)
*If applicable, poster uses appropriate graphic or visual which conveys national or local data, trends, organization or unit statistics, etc.
Literature review of the topic/issue
· Includes literature support of the topic or issue (1 pt.)
· Summarizes most important point(s) of each article (4 pts.)
· Clearly connects authors with literature points (1 pt.)
· Clearly outlines solution and presents as feasible (3 pts.)
· Includes literature support of chosen solution (2 pt.)
· Clearly connects authors with solution literature (1 pt.)
· Identifies and explains final project and attaches a copy of “work product” (in-service handouts, pamphlet, form, pocket card, for example) (4 pts.)
· Specifically describes how the final project would be implemented, including timeline for “roll-out” (2 pts.)
· Describes how the impact of the project could be measured or evaluated (2)
· Addresses the future implications of the project for the unit and/or nursing in general (2 pts.)
· Professional looking: follows elements of e-poster construction; organized and clear layout that flows well (2 pts.)
· Visually appealing: words and graphics are easy to see; appropriate use of color (2 pts.)
· Student’s name, Resurrection University and project site are clearly identified (1 pt.)
· Reference page is complete, in proper APA format, and submitted with the e-poster (1 pt.)
· reference page is complete, in proper apa format, and submitted with the e-poster (1 pt.)
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.