Amazon Delivery Drivers
Consider the terms upon which Amazon delivery drivers work, including now being placed on camera.
Read the following articles:
Analyze the articles and apply one of the ethical frameworks addressing the issues found. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ BOTH ARTICLES.
1. Start the essay with a brief one-paragraph summary outlining the key points of the case that should most trouble us AND the theory you plan to apply in demonstrating it. Only choose ONE theory to apply.
2. Then devote 1-2 good-sized paragraph(s) explaining how your chosen theory conceptualizes the Good. Write as if you were addressing other college students who have never studied this material before, so they would be able to acquire a good basic grasp of how the theory works.
3. Apply your chosen theory to the case in 1-2 paragraphs. It can be any of the ethical theories covered thus far, namely, act or rule utility, deontology, or virtue theory. But be careful NOT to choose a theory that would actually in all likelihood disagree with your position. Most importantly, you will be graded on how well you articulate the essence of the theory, how well you apply it, and how well your chosen theory gets to the heart of the ethical issue at hand.
4. Finally, conclude with a succinct final paragraph discussing how the company should act going forward. And remember to always support your claims with evidence and/or logic and always be as specific as possible in your examples.
Avoid asking rhetorical questions. As a rule, you should never ask the reader questions in college papers. Always use clear, and succinct language and try not to pack too many ideas into a single sentence or paragraph. Avoid very long sentences and short choppy sentences with no connection to one another.
There should always be some connection linking each sentence to the next and each paragraph to the next, thereby building toward completed thoughts. Paragraphs should be at least 4-5 sentences long but not much longer than 7.
Always use active instead of passive style. Use grammar checking as well as spell checking.
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Amazon Delivery Drivers
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.