Based on the research paper provided I need
IV. Analysis of Data
This is where you actually do the hypothesis test.
Include the following:
1. Start by writing your original hypothesis in words. Repeat what you wrote in the Introduction
2. Next, write your null and alternative hypothesis in symbols
3. State your sample statistics (sample data)
4. Compute a 95% confidence interval
5. State your rejection decision about the null hypothesis
6. If you rejected the null hypothesis, explain why based on a confidence interval.
7. Show that all the assumptions for using the test are met (For example, was your sample size large enough? Give one or two reasons why you think your sample represents the population (or not)? For proportions check that np ̂ and n(1-p ̂) are both greater than or equal to 5. If your project involves an average, do you have a random sample of at least 30?.
V. Conclusion and Discussion )
● Start by reminding the reader what your project was about. Then, include information about:
● Did your results agree with your original hypothesis? (Your grade does not have any relation to the answer to this question.) If not, why do you think it didn’t?
● List at least one source of possible bias in your study.
● What are the implications to your results: Is there some organization, business, or campus department that should receive a copy of this?
● Describe what you would do differently if you were to do this project over. What would you change to make your study stronger or more trustworthy, including any issues with bias and your sample being representative of your population?
● What, if anything, have you learned from this project?
● What type of additional research are you interested in doing now that you have your results?
● Lastly, state why you deserve 1 extra credit point if your project has a community focus. You will also get 1 extra credit point if your project involves an average. Please state that here.